- Young people from projects of the ABC and our cooperation partners: Connecting, Hotel California / Big Earth, Remembering, dieWeltrettung.org, "Film. Language. Politics. "Sommermediensprachcamp, Alles auf Anfang, international theater project,...
- Adults with different backgrounds: (media) educators, journalists, filmmakers, multipliers
- All people between 16 and 99 years who are looking for exchange and networking with exciting media and education projects and want to learn more about new projects
What? In the ABC Bildungs- und Tagungszentrum many exciting projects have been carried out in recent years (with various cooperation partners). We planned and carried out some of these projects together with young people with and without a flight background.
With connecting.media, we want to bring together very different people for two days and enable the development of ideas, networking and education. Connecting.media is open to all who are interested in exchange and the topics media, digitalization, open society and politics.
We would like to offer a space for many ideas and actors and encourage everyone to contribute. We are planning a few presentations and a project marketplace on Friday and a Barcamp ("Un-Conference") on Saturday.
We would like to pay special attention to our project Connecting with the digital products of the participants at connecting.media. As after three successful years of the project, Connecting will end with this event. So we are celebrating a farewell, but also beginnings. But more about that on site.
We cordially invite you to join us this weekend!If you want to show or tell something on the project marketplace, please write it in the application form or contact us. The program for the Barcamp on Saturday will be planned on Saturday morning all together.
When and where? 12th - 14th of October 2017, Start 17.00, End 18.00 ABC Bildungs- und Tagungszentrum, Bauernreihe 1, 21706 Drochtersen-Hüll.Participation on individual days is possible (please note when registering). We organize free shuttles to and from Himmelpforten on Thursday and Saturday (last stop in the HVV area).
Order of events?
Thursday, 12th of October
- until 18.30: Arrival, coffee and cake (shuttle from Himmelpforten for the train at 18:08)
- 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- 19:30-20:30 Greeting, organizational matters, getting to know each other
- 20:30: World Café
Friday, 13th of October
- 8:30-9:30: Breakfast
- 9:30-10:00: Presentation of the program
- 10:00-11:00: From ABC to future plans. Projects, ideas, best practices from (political) education
- 11:30-13:00 Connecting, a journalistic project - What was, what remains, what will be? a journalistic media project (presented by participants of the project Connecting and Birte Frische)
- 13:00-14:30 Lunch
- 14:30-15:30 Project marketplace: exhibitions, presentations, film screenings from different projects, exchange (who has his own projects or films he or she would like to show here, can contact us)
- 15:30-16:00: Coffee break
- 16.00-18:30: Marketplace for projects: exhibitions, presentations, film screenings from different projects, exchange (who with own projects or films does he or she wants to show - feel free to contact us)
- 18.30: Dinner
Saturday, 14th of October
- 8:30-9:30: Breakfast
- 9:30-11:00: Introduction to the format Barcamp and session planning. What is a Barcamp? Basically it is an un-conferece where everybody is free to offer something - that can be anything. More information here.
- 11:00-11:45: Session 1 about different topics with a focus on media, digitization, open society and politics
- 12:00-12:45 Session 2
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-14:45: Session 3
- 15:00-15:45: Session 4
- 15:45-16:00: Coffee break
- 16:00-17:00: Conclusion & outlook, feedback
- 17.15: Departure
The participation in the event is free thanks to funding money.
Overnight stay in double or shared rooms and full catering on site is included.
Registration? You can register online via this form.